Friday, May 20, 2005

The Who's Who of Party Treachery - 17-05-05

The original blog that appeared here was unfair to Ashley Merry.
I apologise to Ashley Merry for any upset it caused.

It never intended to imply that Ashley Merry was responsible for the fiasco that many consider the Veritas general election turned out to be.

Due to sloppy drafting, for which I also apologise, it might have been read in such a manner and I have therefore, as always when being told of errors in my blogs, have taken steps to correct matters, which in this case I feel is best accomplished by removing the entire post, while leaving the sometimes legitimate complaints of "Don' in the comments box below.

In mitigation I can perhaps claim that this sloppy piece of posting was brought about at my upset over the non-democratic course the party I helped to create has now taken, particularly as I had then just read the proof of that course in the communication from Michael Harvey on the meeting held last Tuesday, where Ashley was one of the attendees. .

I have since resigned from Veritas as may be read in the postings above.

Martin Cole


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home