Saturday, May 14, 2005

UKIP's Triumph

It has been suggested to me by a fellow Veritas member (himself ex-UKIP like me and similarly normally pretty disgusted at the goings on within that party) that I should copy my posting of last Thursday on UKIP Uncovered to this blog - to demonstrate my impartiality - presumably as there are many around who accuse me of being only capable of constant carping.

Unhappily I can find nothing to praise within my own party at present, as it is seemingly set on a course designed to totally ignore the clearly stated will of the party members for an early party conference and urgent establishment of some proper democratic procedures for the party.

Here is my post of last Thursday to UKIP Uncovered, which presently remains the most recent:

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Triumph for UKIP and Nigel Farage MEP

This blog is most usually critical of UKIP as it sees it falling so far short of what the author believes it would be possible to achieve.

When a decisive blow against the EU is struck, and such an act can only be directly laid at the door of UKIP and its most noted MEP, then we are not afraid to celebrate the achievement.

77 MEPs today forced a censure debate against the Barroso Commission on entertainment expenditure and openness which will be held four days ahead of the absolutely crucial French referendum on the so-called constitution.


Brilliant! - Well done indeed for the UKIP

posted by Martin | 6:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home